Tuesday 27 November 2007

I'm here for good

So, I decided to set up a blog months ago, and have finally got round to filling it in properly. Since I last wrote, I have been backpacking in North America, mainly in Canada (Toronto, Montreal etc) and down to the US (New York,Washington and Virginia). Ofcourse I did that in my 3 months summer break and now I'm back at university completing my final year of Graphics Information Design. I shall write about it in my future posts.

I'm not sure whether I should use this blog for my professional development, or for a personal diary, or a bit of both. I think the "bit of both" sounds appealing, simply because it might be a bit colourful to mix the two together and also I don't have time to set up two separate blogs.

So hopefully I'll be sitting down to write in here more often!

2 comments:

HoNa said...

Hi,I really liked the way that you presented your self its really nice.I think you have to add some explanation about your personality as same time as the good points about your self and if you can it would be nice to prove your interdiction with adding your beautiful pictures!

HoNa said...

Hi,I really liked the way you introduced yourself as a word seen designer:D,I saw it before but i didn't read it!,however I think it will be better to prove it by adding your beautiful pictures.
in same time where is your other works?!
you had lovely ones, like what you did for colin last year!